Sharon founded this website in 2011. She published her best-selling book in 2015. She’s been a contributor to Metropolitan Organizing, and written guest articles for A Life in Progress, and Becky Beresford’s brave women series.
Sharon’s book was originally published in 2015, then revised and updated in 2019. It has risen to top selling and best selling status and is consistently ranked four to five stars.
The written word has always been Sharon’s preferred means of communication and self-expression. Her personal essays have resonated and inspired many.
- Breaking Free From People Pleasing: The Brave Burial of Expectations was featured in the Brave Women series by Becky Beresford.
- 7 Decluttering Tips for a More Authentic and Joy-Filled Life, a guest article for A Life in Progress.
As a natural born encourager and former educator, Sharon loves the opportunity to come alongside women seeking guidance in creating a nurturing home, building a life they love, and becoming who they’re created to be.
Sharon has made several television and online appearances to talk about her book, as well as share her home decor and organizing expertise.
- Live Well Network
- DIY Nearby – The Kitchen Drawers
- DIY Nearby – The Garage
- DIY Nearby – The Playroom
Sharon has been invited on podcasts for her perspective on motherhood, homemaking, and organizing.
- Eat.Move.Live 52 Podcast
- Flourish Summit
- Mom Summit 2.0
Sharon is known as a straight shooter and very inspiring speaker. She has spoken on topics such as motherhood, self-care, personal/spiritual growth, and professional development.
- Blog Elevated Conference – Keynote Speaker
- Christ Church United Methodist
- Christ Church Preschool
- First United Methodist of Houston