personal organization for women who crave simplicity and ease in their everyday life
The kitchen countertops are somewhere under the mail, forgotten permission slips, and the keys it took too long to find this morning.
The pantry is so packed you can’t get to the Pam without knocking over the Worcestershire sauce, making your spice jars to tumble over like dominoes.
Your want to declutter your closet, but you just can’t bear to let go of your clothes, even though you don’t wear them.
And that’s just the physical clutter.
The confident, unencumbered version of yourself before marriage and family feels long gone.
There’s never enough time in the day.
And when will the endless thoughts and to-do’s stop preoccupying your mind?
This is the weight of clutter crashing in on you.
Thankfully, there’s a way out.
Hey there, I’m Sharon, your personal organizer
I help women who are READY to clean up the clutter, conquer limiting beliefs, and ditch the daily grind create organizational systems, establish routines, and build new habits that lead to a life of simplicity, ease, and freedom.
It’s been proven many times over that organizing saves you time, money, and stress. When we clear our physical spaces, it allows us to clear space mentally and emotionally as well.
What I know for sure is that when you declutter–whether it’s on your home, your head, or your heart–it is astounding what will flow into that space.Peter Walsh
It’s your turn to be astounded.
So let’s work together.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line Consultation.
- Tell me what area/s of your home you want to declutter and/or organize
- Share your best contact information.
- I will reach out to schedule your complementary Home Visit, either via phone or in person, depending on your location.
- During our home visit, we’ll discuss your areas of concern and your goals for the space. I’ll also take measurements.
- I’ll provide a no-obligation estimate of the cost and time commitment.
- If you decide to move forward, we will pick a time to start the project.
- You secure your organizing session with a 25% deposit which does apply to your final balance.
- We will declutter together.
- I’ll share an initial design plan.
- We make changes as needed.
- I organize your space.
- We walk through the organization systems and discuss tips for maintaining your organized space.
- I’ll take away your donations and drop them off at a charitable organization of your choosing.
Zero judgment – Your mess will not scare me. Nor will it be the worst I’ve ever seen. And I will not judge you. In fact, I think it makes perfect sense and is a beautiful part of the tapestry of your story. I’m just honored to get to bear witness to it.
Compassion – as we declutter. Letting go is very hard and sometimes painful work. Also know I will not make you get rid of anything you don’t want to get rid of. In fact, how many you have of something or what you choose to keep is none of my business. I’m just here to keep you on track, remind you of your goals, and provide encouragement and support.
Collaboration – This is your home and I don’t take that for granted. My role is to support you and help you carry out your goals. I value your input as we create systems and choose storage solutions. After all, it needs to work for your lifestyle, not mine.
Personalization – As a former teacher, I’m a firm believer in customizing organization systems and routines to the individual. And since we’re all unique, no two organizing systems should look alike.
Coaching – I’ll help you create a vision and determine your goals. Then, I’ll guide you in the decision making based on your vision and goals. I’ll also leave you with a clear plan for maintaining your space.
I recently purchased a new home and decided to have Sharon organize the kitchen and pantry. The kitchen space is now intuitive and functional and the pantry is categorized and labeled. I’m very happy with the end result. Sharon is a great communicator and I would highly recommend her for anyone’s organizational needs.happy client, Donnie T.
Watch me in action
- DIY Nearby Episode 3 – Jessie and I tackle a trouble spot in her kitchen
- DIY Nearby Episode 8 – I team up with Melanie to her clean and organize her kids’ playroom.
- DIY Nearby Episode 11 – I work with Scott and Margaret to organize their garage
Sharon brings herself into her work. She shares from the heart about her own growth process. She lets you see the unfinished, work-in-progress parts of her life and heart in the process. As Sharon’s client, you always feel known and understood. You feel safe and supported to be on your own journey of growth.satisfied client, Patty S.
I only accept a few organizing clients each month so I can best serve my clients and honor my time commitments. Use the contact form below to schedule your complementary initial consultation.