I want you to know something.
I know the greatest desire of your heart is to be able to relax and be in the moment, especially the important ones. Yet, you never feel present enough to just sit and enjoy them.
That is a good and right desire, and I want that for you, too. Which is why I’ve combined my life experience with my skills as a professional organizer to help you declutter your home, heart and mind, one step at at time.
Step 1: Read the Blog
This is the place for weekly support and encouragement. It’s where I share my own journey and personal stories in hopes of inspiring you in:
- Self Care– You’ll get to see my self-care routines, observe how I make and accomplish goals, and make real and lasting change in my life. It’s easier than you think.
- Time Management – Learn how to balance your schedule so you have time for what matters most.
- Home Management – You’ll get to peek into my organizing systems including how I save money on practical storage solutions. You’ll also see my household routines in action and become a pro at creating your own household routines. This is the kind of stuff we’d talk about if we got together for coffee. Except I’d be drinking Dr. Pepper, or hot chocolate depending on the season.
- Intentional Living – This is where you’ll watch the wild and crazy process of my creative mind as I make my house a home, and open my doors to friends and family. You’ll also bear witness to my life behind closed doors as I share the joys, sorrows and ordinary moments of the every day. I share my process and my story first so you can say me too.
Click HERE to Get Notified When There’s a New Blog Post
Step 2: Get the Book
If you’re overwhelmed by clutter, my book, Home on Purpose: Mindful Living in a Hectic World is a great place to start. It’s my best home organization tips, secrets and resources wrapped into a book you can read in less than an hour. It will help you:
- take back your time
- increase your energy
- customize household routines you can stick to
- get rid of paper piles, bring your inbox to zero and declutter any space in your home
- decorate your newly organized space
- make your house feel warm, cozy and inviting
If you’ve ever wished you could hire an organizer, this book is your wish come true.
Step 3: Start the Course
I created this course to help you kick start the organizing process, starting with the areas of your home that will have the biggest impact. So, if you’re feeling motivated sign up for Chaos to Calm: Organizing Help for Busy Moms.
This self-paced (meaning you get to organize when you have the time) walks you the process of tackling paper clutter from school, work, mail and the people clutter ( shoes, key, jackets, back packs…). By the time you’re done with the course, you’ll have:
- a family command center to keep you and your family organized and on schedule
- a mail system that keeps the paper piles away
- and a drop zone with a place for everything and everything in its place
Plus, you get direct access to me to answer your questions and help you along the way. It’s like having a professional organizer come into your home, but for way, way less.
Step 5: The Mindfulness Challenge
It’s hard to be present when your mind is always distracted. Cut down on the distractions and discover clarity and purpose with the Mindful Living Challenge.
I’m rooting for you!