If you just searched ‘creative gifts for him,’ you’re in the right place.
I don’t know about you, but I find buying gifts for men harder than anyone else. But, after giving thought to what guys like to get as gifts, the ideas just kept coming.
So, whether you’re shopping for his birthday, an anniversary, or a holiday, open up your notes app and start making a list, because I’ve rounded up over twenty meaningful gift ideas to choose from.
This post may contain affiliate links to my favorite products and resources. To read my full disclosure policy, read here.
20+ Creative Gifts for Him
We all want to give the best gift we can to the men in our lives, something thoughtful, or personal. This gift guide includes a little bit of everything: simple gift ideas, useful gift ideas, creative personalized gift ideas, meaningful gift ideas.
- Tickets. Give tickets to a concert to music lovers. One year I gave my husband tickets to see Lyle Lovett. (He’s a big fan.) Tickets to a game make a great gift for the sports fan in your family. Get cash back when you buy tickets through Rakuten.
- Books. My husband’s uncle sent him a Kindle downloaded with books that he’d read and knew would be of interest to him so they could chat about the books. I think that is a very thoughtful gift idea for the bookworm in your life. If he already has a Kindle, consider treating him to a Kindle Unlimited subscription.
- Gift Cards. For movie theaters, favorite restaurants, sports stores, Top Golf…whatever they’re interested in. Try Raise.com to get a discount on gift cards.
- Men’s Lounge Wear. Men, at least mine, enjoy being able to change into comfortable clothes as much as women do. Flannel or fleece pants seem to be the favorite around here.
- Shaving Kit. My husband really enjoyed the shaving kit I got him one year. Beard oil and a beard grooming kit is another great option.
- Nail Grooming Kit – These nail grooming kits are very nice and made great gifts when we gave them a couple of years ago.
- Men’s Valet. For holding change, his watch and miscellaneous items. I bought a full standing valet for Matt many years ago that he still uses to this day. But, you can also buy valet trays or boxes to set on a nightstand or dresser.
- Travel Toiletry Bag – treat him to a gift he’d never buy himself. This leather travel toiletry bag is great for the guy who travels for work or fun.
- Messenger Bag – Keep him organized for work with a luxury messenger bag to hold his computer and belongings.
- Sound Bar – A sound bar is perfect amp up his man cave.
- Duffel Bag – He can take this versatile duffel bag to the gym or use it as a carry on or weekend bag.
- Dartboard – Get him a dartboard cabinet to unwind after work on on the weekends.
- Hobby Paraphernalia. The gift would depend on what your husband enjoys. A few gift ideas are:
- Give a guitar tuner, picks, a pick hole puncher, strings, or sheet music to the guitar player.
- Golf lovers might enjoy golf balls. Add a personal touch with his monogram or a photo.
- Trading cards, or a t-shirt or hoodie from his favorite team would make good sports gifts for guys who love baseball or football.
- Give BBQ gear to the grill master
- A sketch pad and charcoal pencils make a great gift for artists who draw
- To a shave club. Harry’s and Dollar Shave Club are both reputable options.
- A subscription to Audible would make a great gift for those who enjoy listening to books.
- CreativeLive – Give your husband the opportunity to master a craft, pursue his passion, or pick up a new hobby with a classes on CreativeLive.
Without a doubt, any gift from this list will make him feel more special. If you choose something from this gift guide, I’d love to hear about his reaction. And if you have any ideas to add to the list, please let me know.
For more great gift ideas, be sure to check out: