Wanna know what to get a woman for Christmas? Whether you’re shopping for your amazing girlfriend, a female friend, or your wife, I’ve rounded up a list of over 25 unique Christmas gifts for her.
This post may contain affiliate links to my favorite products and resources. To read my full disclosure policy, read here.
25+ Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
When it comes to things women want for Christmas, it boils down to this: Women want to feel seen and appreciated. Consider her personality, favorite pastimes, hobbies, and secret wishes to find a gift that will make her feel special. I’ve compiled a list of 25+ popular Christmas gifts for women to help you get started.
Best Gifts for Homebodies
As as self-professed homebody, I’m confident you’ll find something from this list of holiday gift ideas for women who love being at home.
- A Journal – I personally love the Leuchtturm1917. (It’s popular with people who bullet journal.) But, you can choose from all kinds of journals.
- Cozy Socks – I love cozy socks, especially since my feet get so cold. They’re also great for putting over your feet after an at-home pedicure to seal in moisture.
- Throw Blanket – I’ve been snuggling up under this sherpa throw blanket for years. A weighted blanket is also a good choice.
- Lounge clothes – Lounge sets let you feel dressed while still being comfortable and cozy. Some of the best loungewear for women is by Amazon Essentials. Target also has a great selection of loungewear.
- A good book – You can’t go wrong by getting something from the best seller list. Pick one by her favorite author or on one of her favorite topics or hobbies, like interior design, travel, or gardening.
- Noise canceling headphones so she can enjoy a little peace and quiet.
- Spa Day gift set – Encourage her to take time for herself.
- jade roller – This is a game changer in your skincare routine. Use it to reduce puffiness and increase circulation. There’s a noticeable difference. This is the one I use and I love it!
- Dry Brush – I gave my mom a dry brush and she loves it. It’s become a treasured part of her bath time routine.
- Bath Salts – I prefer Dr. Teal’s pure epsom salt or San Franscisco Salt Co. unscented.
- Body Scrub – Body scrubs feel so luxurious and are great for all over body exfoliation.
- Under Eye Masks – I use the Acure Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogels and really like them.
Gifts for Home Decor Lovers
Decorators gonna decorate. So, why not give the woman who loves home decor something new to style and arrange to her heart’s delight.
- Plants – Fiddle leaf figs, succulents and palms are really popular in home decor. You can find real fiddle leaf plants at Home Depot, but from what I understand, they’re hard to keep alive. The Nearly Natural fiddle leaf from Amazon gets really great reviews. The same brand also sells faux palm trees. Cratejoy has several subscription box offers for succulent lovers.
- Serving Trays – Serving trays are a home decor must-have. They can be used on coffee tables, ottomans, on beds, in the kitchen, or for entertaining.
- Candlesticks – Tapers are in right now and so are the candlesticks you set them in. A pair or trio of black metal candlesticks are on trend and fit any decor style. Vintage brass candlestick holders are also having a moment.
- Trinket Dish – These little dishes are perfect for setting on nightstands, next to sinks, on a stack of books, and the list goes on. Etsy has a great selection of handmade and personalized trinket dishes to choose from.
- Decorative Boxes – Decorative boxes comes in all sizes and styles and are a home decorators secret weapon. They can hide remote controls, fill bookshelves, hold momentos and so much more.
- Coffee Table Book – The book will depend on her interests, but Elements of Style is a pretty popular and safe choice for home decor lovers. I also recommend Architectural Digest, Living With Pattern, or Homebody by Joanna Gaines.
- Interior Design Class – Any home decorator would enjoy learning the tips and tricks of the trade. Skillshare offers interior design classes on finding your home style, using color in your home, and functional design.
- A great candle – These hand poured soy candles are highly scented and oh-so-cozy.
Decor Steals is a great place to get home decor gifts at discounted prices.
Gift Ideas for Fashionistas
Nothing boost a girl’s confidence like a stylish outfit. As a fashion lover myself, I’m sure these gift ideas will have her feeling runway ready.
- French Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe – Giving her a gift certificate for the French Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe is, in my opinion, the best gift you could gift your fashion loving mom, friend or sister. If she’s not into the French girl look, I suggest the Closet Staples Casual Capsule Wardrobe Builder.
- Delicate Layer Necklace– These necklaces are very on trend and elevate any outfit.
- Plaid Blanket Scarf – Blanket scarfs are the perfect Fall and Winter accessory. They’re also great for traveling.
- A Tote Bag – You can’t go wrong with a leather tote bag. This inexpensive Kate Spade tote is another great option.
- Charlotte Tilbury nude lipstick in Pillow Talk – This lipstick is a universally flattering shade that’s very popular.
- Magnetic eyelashes – Magnetic lashes have grown in popularity lately. The Ardell lashes and the Kiss lashes both show up on ‘best of’ lists.
- Hair claw clip – Claw clips are back in a big way this season and would make a great stocking stuffer.
Gifts for Home Cooks
We all have that girlfriend or relative who loves to cook. As someone who loves spending time in the kitchen, these are some of my favorite gift ideas for home chefs:
- Cravings Cookbook by Chrissy Teigen – This is such a fun and pretty cookbook with great recipes. The fish tacos are AMAZING!
- Feed These People by Jen Hatmaker is a newly released cookbook with rave reviews.
- Charcuterie Board – This personalized charcuterie board would make a great gift for any foodie.
- Apron – Every cook needs an apron or two. TJ Maxx usually has a cute selection. I also recommend the personalized and handmade aprons on Etsy.
- Online Cooking classes to learn how to cook like a chef, or to cook sauces that elevate every meal.
- Kitchen Herb Garden – Every home chef loves the idea of cooking with fresh herbs. Get them started with an herb garden from Etsy.
Any of these unique Christmas gift ideas for the women in your life will be a big hit. I’d love to hear about their reaction when they open their gifts. And if you have any good gift ideas for her to add to the list, be sure to let us know.
For more gift ideas, check out:
- The Best Christmas Gift Ideas By Age (from young children to college kids)
- 20+ Creative Gifts for Him
- Christmas Gift Ideas or Everyone on Your List (this is a master list of my holiday gift guides PLUS ideas for colleagues, teachers, and neighbors.
Organize your gift ideas with this PRINTABLE SHOPPING LIST.