Spring is so full of promise. I can’t think of any other season that offers so much hope, which might be why it’s the easiest of the four seasons to lean into and live with intention. (For me.)
Here are some of the ways I’ve found to enjoy Spring.
This post may include affiliate links. For my full disclosure, read here.
20 Ways to Enjoy Spring
- Do a little gardening.
- Learn how to create simple floral arrangements
- Simplify your cleaning caddy with these DIY cleaners
- Add touches of Spring to your home and wardrobe, OR
- Create a Spring Capsule wardrobe.
- Spruce up your porch, patio or yard with spring color and new flowers
- Listen for the sounds of Spring. I love waking up to the sound of birds chirping out my window.
- Notice how sweet strawberries taste right now.
- Make your favorite Spring salad. Mine is a bed of fresh baby spinach topped with strawberries, pecan halves and feta cheese. Drizzle a mustard vinaigrette over it and enjoy. This wilted spinach salad is also really good.
- Put a fresh coat of paint on an old piece of furniture.
- Take a walk around the block.
- Step outside first thing in the morning and soak up the sun
- Take a day trip. We usually escape to the beach. When my daughter was little, we also enjoyed taking a trip to the hill country to see the fields blue bonnets.
- Roll down your car windows or open the sunroof to enjoy the warm breeze.
- Open up the doors and windows in your home to let in the fresh air.
- Hang patio lights and enjoy the twinkle at night.
- Set out a birdhouse or birdbath. I’m determined to hang my hummingbird feeder this year.
- Rock on the front porch.
- Dine al fresco. Even if it’s on your patio or in your backyard.
- Tour model homes for new design ideas and decorating inspiration.
However you choose to welcome the Spring season, I hope it brings you joy and fills you with hope.