You’re spending time decluttering and organizing, but there’s just some stuff that belongs out in the open; within easy reach, like nail clippers and guitar picks and blankets.
If you’re looking for a way to have your belongings out without looking like clutter, I’ve got the perfect solution.
Trays are not only functional, they’re also pretty. And the good news is, pretty much anything can serve as a tray.
Tip: Etsy is a great place to find vintage, or one-of-a-kind trays that suit your style.
7 Ways to Organize With Trays
Affiliate links to similar items as shown in the examples below are provided. I may earn a small commission with qualifying purchases.
- A vintage vanity tray corrals jewelry on a dresser.
2. A small, vintage, cobalt blue bowl gathers ponytail holders and clips on your nightstand.
3. Use a plate as a trinket tray on your nightstand for jewelry, coins or even those hair clips I just mentioned.
4. A big tray is a great way to have the t.v. remote control and a few coasters at your fingertips.
5. A trivet fills in as a tray to hold a few kitchen essentials.
6. Save your empty jars to hold loose change.
7. A vintage Fiesta bowl is a safe spot for storing your glasses or readers.
There are so many ways to use trays in home decor, making it easy to control the clutter and create a home you love.
See you in class,
I LOVE trays and use them all the time! I like the fact that lots of smaller things can be contained and that looks neater to my eye. Beautiful post!
Mrs. Hines says
Exactly. Put it on a tray and all of sudden it’s not clutter. 🙂 And thank you!