It was the first time I’d cooked BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs, so I was a little nervous. But, once everyone started eating the compliments kept coming.
“These are the best ribs I’ve ever had.”
“These ribs are really good.”
“I’m going to get some more ribs.”
Hearing those words were like music to my hostess heart. I cannot take all of the credit though. The recipe comes from my friend’s Dad who is a caterer.
So without further ado, here’s how to make Ray’s BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs.
Ray’s BBQ Country Style Pork RibsCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
2 lbs of boneless, country style pork ribs
pork rub ( I used Adam’s Reserve Southwest Rub)
Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Generously rub ribs with seasoning, place in pan, cover tightly with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove foil, turn oven to low broil. Broil ribs for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 200 degrees, brush ribs with barbecue sauce and bake another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Reserve sauce to heat and serve with ribs.
Whether you’re having a family barbecue, or celebrating Memorial Day or July 4th, these ribs will be a hit!